You’ve got your nice new jeans, a smart checked shirt, even a toasty parka to face the cold, but those raggedy old shoes on your feet have got to go. This handy run-through of the footwear that’s in this season will put you on the right path to looking good through the cold snap.
- More than 50% don’t think England will perform well in the World Cup
- Just three per cent think England have a chance of silverware
- Brazil top the poll as favourites to win
- Lucky shirts, pants and drinks, a third of fans turn to ‘soccerstitions’ to help spur England on
See the rest of these facts in our football infographic.
Despite our English optimism, England fans fear the worst in Rio. For two thirds of the nation our glass is always half full (67 per cent), but it seems this doesn’t transfer to our England football dreams. An overwhelming half of those questioned feel we don’t have a chance in Rio (55 per cent) while just a quarter of England fans think we have a good chance progressing (28 per cent), leaving 17 per cent who sit on the fence, undecided on our chances.
You’ve probably heard of Netflix, so we at Jacamo have decided to compile a list of everything that you have to watch! So sit back and enjoy!
1. Arrested development
“…And now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything, and the one son who had no choice but to keep them all together… It’s Arrested Development.” Whilst not the most favoured TV programme amongst the general public, the revamped series did spark my interest! Whilst the new series is sub-par the rest of it is pricelessly funny and well worth a watch!
- Men and women take on extra chores to help plan time away from home
- Two thirds of UK men do chores before booking nights out with friends
- Four out of ten say notching up brownie points is essential if they want to see mates
- 27 per cent of men will sporadically spoil their partner to get in good books
They’re the probing questions we’ve all been pondering for years…How do you persuade your partner to let you go on a weekend trip with your friends? What’s the secret to going out with your mates and still staying in your other half’s good books?
Everyone who has not lived under a rock for the last 10 or so years will be aware of X Men. The new film; “X Men; Days of Future Past” has posters everywhere. No matter how hard you try, you can’t miss them, no matter how much you want to avoid Hugh Jackman and his chiselled chest. A film franchise of adrenaline filled, heart pounding highs and also dramatically dismal disappointment, you have inevitably sat down to watch them. You had your reasons. The first two were actually good films five and six, and well Halle Berry is going to be wearing leather and Jennifer Lawrence is also just … there.
They Cook, They Clean, They Do the School Run – Meet Britain’s Brilliant New Breed of Super Dads
- Almost half of British blokes describe themselves as Super Dads – modern men who do their fair share of childcare, chores and cleaning
- One in 20 is in sole charge of their kids all week
- More than half feel it’s important to share parenting duties, 64 per cent say it’s all part of being a modern dad
- Three quarters of British men say they’re completely different to their own dads when it comes to family life
- Average dad spends a whopping twenty two and a half hours in sole charge of the kids a week
See more facts about Superdads in our infographic.
First look at Jacamo’s Summer ’14 Collection
Welcome to Summer ‘14 – the latest instalment from Jacamo which showcases the best of the season’s trends and styles.
Featuring an extensive selection of big-name brands and own labels that include Penguin, Firetrap and NEW to Jacamo, French Connection, as well as the ever evolving Label J and Black Label.
Watch as we go behind the scenes on a recent photoshoot with Jacamo brand ambassador and ex-England cricket legend Andrew “Freddie” Flintoff. Freddie was shooting his latest Flintoff By Jacamo Summer collection.
Best known for his role as the legendary James Bond, we’re celebrating Daniel Craig’s birthday this weekend by taking a look at how and why this Hollywood actor is worthy of being part of our “Style Salute”.
At 46 years old (tomorrow!), Daniel Craig still looks every inch stylish in whatever he wears. Keeping things simple is key to his look whether he’s attending a movie premiere or out shopping. His personal style is effortlessly stylish making use of basic items and we see that through his wardrobe that is mainly made of blues, blacks and greys.
Ever wanted to fold a t-shirt like they do in the shops? It’s a great way of keeping your drawers neat and tidy. And our easy to follow “how to fold a t-shirt” video will show you exactly how to do that in a couple of simple steps.